Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lunch at Thai Punna

Had a fanta-bulous lunch at Thai Punna yesterday! Actually, I've lost count on how many times I've had their lunch meal BUT this is the only time I have the enthusiasm to actually take a camera out to shoot their ever-lovely food...



Thai Punna is situated in London Sheffield... I lurve London Road, lots of restaurants and options for us to choose.... =) No doubt, this Thai restaurant is one of my favourite! We were the only 2 customers when I went, I'm surprised that a restaurant at this place was not flocked with people even though they serve really good Thai food. Hhhmm....



The staff are attentive, friendly, and most of all very helpful too! There's this one time I wanted to call my friend and something is wrong with my BB, I was lazy to walk all the way home to get the other phone and asked the staff whether can I use their phone to make a call, he did not even ask where was I calling and hand me his cell...

Anyway, back to my lunch now...

My lunch 'date' was Rambutan this time. Normally we would order the lunch meal which is like £6.99 with a starter and a main course. But i opted for something different this time. Rambutan had the set lunch, and I ordered another portion of rice with a fish dish.

While waiting for our food to be served, the girl was shooting happily with the camera and I was too engrossed with my phone. This is a pic of me checking the updates on BA flight from my BB.... *fingers crossed* No cancellation for my flight so far, so it's GREAT news! Yippie...



We had King Prawn Tom Yum soup for starter. It's my favourite!



The last time we came, Rambutan totally lurved the crushed peanut in her Pad Thai... So, she asked them to put more of those peanuts in her Pad Thai and we were quite surprise they gave us a small bowl of them... ^^


Screams D.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s.

Rambutan's King Prawn Pad Thai

Looks good, taste good too!

Here comes my bowl of rice...


It's plain Thai fragrant rice, and I poured some of the crushed peanut into the rice... The combination was superb!...

.... and my main dish

Yam Ma-Muang £8.50.... I can remember the number off their menu now! hahahaa...



Fried sea bass fillet served with flavoured shredded mango with onions, chilli, palm sugar and cashew nuts. This healthy full of vitamin C dish is a must for a spicy food fan.

Today's salad was not that spicy. Just nice for me, but to my friends, I think they will start to complain if it's not spicy enough. Hahahaha...

One more close-up before I start digging in...


*salivating*

Well, what more can I say? After capturing all these pics, my friend and I starts to eat, and eat, and eat... There goes my diet plan... Oh dear...

As usual, one last pic of ourselves before I conclude this entry. =)



til then, ttfn!!!

No comments: