Thursday, March 11, 2010

Games Arcade

Went out on Monday for the sole purpose on entertainment only!

Nadya, May and myself wanted to watch Alice in Wonderland of we went over to Valley Centertainment to watch the movie in 3d. We were there quite late for the time we want to watch, and a lot earlier for the next screening.. After bought our movie tickets, we still have more than one hour to burn.

So, off we go scouting for restaurant after the movie. Initially all of us wanted to have steak, but then we ended up in a totally different eating environment from when we started planning... -__-

Anyway, we still have about an hour to go before the movie starts... So we went to Hollywood Bowl's arcade area to play some games! Really missed the times during secondary school where we (YC, SW, JY and gang) go for Daytona and other arcade games occasionally.

Nadya first saw this Dancing Machine and she ajak-ed May to go for it straightaway! I was not interested in it though, so I went scouting for other games to play. Anyway, this games is 1 quid per person, and I can't jump/ dance so I made it a pass. =)

We were laughing so hard after the game coz they failed miserably~ LOLLLL...



While waiting for them to finish off their games, I was looking at this machine...



Win more coins!! A little girl was playing with it... All you need is a 10p coin and just insert it in the coin slot and the will go round and round at the cone, and once the coin landed in the frame, we'll get more coins later! I loss a total of 30p there... Initially I've got about 12 coins then continued playing til none left... LOL...



Here's myself with the machine after I've lost all my coins...

Then we go for to see what other games are interesting... And stopped by here to take a pic. To me, this is the stupidest game ever! It's is so darn difficult to get any prizes from these silly machines k... We're smart, so we didn't throw any money in it... hahahaha...



Next, May and Nadya go for a basketball game. The one where you just need to aim for the goal and shoot, shoot and shoot.... And then the 3 of us had a Daytona (it was not called Daytona) car race! 1 quid each, had a lot of fun coz I've never play it ever since... err... I can't remember when. It's darnnnn long already.

Time was just right and we went to watch the movie. It's really good. Johnny Depp really is a wonderful actor. =)

After movie, we then walked to where?? Hhmmm, Nadya wanted to have buffet, so we went over to Flaming Dragon in Valley Centertainment for the Chinese buffet.

I was not so hungry that time, and yet still had two full plates of food in front of me. hahahaha... You see, when people eat buffet, they always have this perception that they need to eat and make the money they pay worth. But I doubt I did coz all the food served are cheap food, no seafood like the ones we had in Shogun, or varieties of Haagen Dazs like the ones in Tenji Japanese Buffet. =(

The only ice cream flavour they offer is vanilla ice-cream fml. I hate vanilla ice-cream but I still have a lil bit of them that evening... hahaahha...

After our dinner, we were practically stuffed to our throat so that's one day gone. ^^

A pic of us in Flaming Dragon Chinese Buffet before I conclude this entry...



May, Nadya and myself wearing the ugly 3d glasses.

til then, ttfn!

2 comments:

Shadow Skipper said...

hahhaa yeah the Daytona games...and not forgetting the one where we had to insert the thin disc into each other's goal opening...u know..the one which has air coming out from all side...hahahaha...yeah i really really miss those days...

sunset2712 said...

Me too! I don't know what that game called but it's nice! hahahaha...