Monday, March 1, 2010

Birthday Cake

First of March, 16th day of the first month of the Lunar Calendar year means no more CNY celebration or what-so-ever. Actually it doesn't make any difference to me... Just saja want to bring it up only. ... and One month to go before my next holiday! =)

Few days ago (25th of Feb) was my first niece's birthday and my big sis actually bake a cake for her!

Ta-da.!


I lurve the gown so much, just not the top.. Looks a bit weird, but a good attempt for sure!

I want a homemade birthday cake as well this year... Preferably with a LH face... =)

Short entry for today coz was very proud of this cake that my sis baked! LOLLLLL....


til then, ttfn!

2 comments:

KSee said...

Will bake u one when u balik lah.. till then... think of wht u want for a cake...kekekee

sunset2712 said...

i want a guitar-shape cake, or preferably a leehom face hahaha