Saturday, January 16, 2010

Picture updates

Actually I have nothing much to update coz my life is back to the stagnant stage again... Saja want to post some pictures only! LOL.... The following pictures are taken from Canon G10, SY's camera...

Guess what is this?



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


ho ho ho... It's my new phone!! Alcatel OT-363



I went over to Orange to get a replacement sim for the one that got stolen, and the salesperson asked me whether do I need a phone, and I can use the credit from my phone fund... So I said, "Why not? How much fund do I have?" and I've got £8.00 from the phone fund, so I chose a cheap phone and finally decided on this pink one! hehehe... The best thing was, I just need to pay £4.50 extra for it... Good, eh?!


One smartphone, the other basic phone... Basic but then still with a camera function! VGA but better than nothing! hahaha

Got a surprise gift in the mail on Tuesday! I was in a rush to go out for a movie and brought my mail along... Unwrapped it... and I've got myself this...!

A deck of cards... from Kyrina... =)



Cool leh... ^^



Next... I've replaced the things at this corner!

Before: Random stuff from everywhere....




After: ...to ALL Me to You tattys!.... oklah, stick some of the poker cards on the wall as well.. Too nice edi, how can I let it go into waste and keep them in another corner, right? I won't be using them to play (NO WAY) so putting them on display was the best thing to do... LOL



ho ho ho... my Me to You I got during 2008 and 2009 Boxing Day!



What else to update?

Oh ya, I've got a new mirror in the room! Previously I have only one small face mirror.... then about a month ago, I 'curi' the guys' mirror on the ground floor and made it mine, up to last week before LC went back to Malaysia, she gave me the mirror that was originally in her room to me!

Not a full length mirror, but this is good enough... =)




From left to right: The smallest mirror I've used for the past 6 months, Middle one is the latest addition, the most right's the one I took from Leow&Edm's room...





I've bought Westlife's latest album!!!... It was released early December and I got them straight... Just forgotten to talk about it... hehehe



before I close this entry, and the most excited thing to me....

Jeng, jeng, jenggggggggg.................





Got my Westlife's Where We Are concert ticket in the mail this afternoon!!



Got myself a pair of tickets for concert in May.... Can't wait for it!!!!

So there, am feeling very satisfied after posting some pictures here....

I'm planning to get myself a really cheap camera before I saved enough and replace it with better one... Preferable another dSLR... =) Think I will get a Panasonic Lumix FS7 by the end of next week first... It's £109.99 (Original price was £189.99)... *sigh* Have to wait for my bank card to arrive first, if not can't make any transaction online... siennnnnnnnnnnnnnn....


K-larh, it's getting very late now... Gotta go to sleep now! ttfn!!

No comments: