Monday, January 11, 2010

Humpty Dumpty

Urghh... I feel like Humpty Dumpty in disguise and I hate it! Being so clumsy and keep on falling... not fall off the wall, but on the ground!

I cannot recall I have fell for how many times since the first day it snowed. ...and it's still snowing now... (on and off, on and off)....

The first day when it was snowing, I was super happy, and now it dragged til more than a week and I feel it's damn suffering... and more suffer for me if I am working, which I do now, everyday except Tuesdays... The snow are accumulating day by day, and the path to walk are becoming more and more slippery as well... *sigh*

I think I need to get myself a pair of snow boots or something like that. I cannot go on falling and falling everyday. Arms and legs are aching like nobody's business now! When it almost heal, then new injury will come. Sueh to the max!!!!!!!

Normally it will take me about half an hour to reach my working place every morning, but this morning, it took me almost to an hour!! I was 15 minutes late and I hate being late!!! ggrrr..... No one's blaming me for being late, it's just that I'm used to be punctual and I can't stand it when other people are late either. Be it working, classes, or casual outings...

I seriously need to be more careful in all aspects... I don't want to have bruises all over, and lagi don't want my belongings got stolen or went missing again.... *sighhhhhhhhhhhh*

signing off.... ttfn!!

No comments: