Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2009 Reads

1)At First Sight - Nicholas Sparks

2) Marley & Me - John Grogan

3) Remember Me? - Sophie Kinsella

4) It's a Kind of Magic - Carole Matthews

5) Eat Pray Love - Elizabeth Gilbert

6) One for My Baby - Tony Parsons

7) Got You Back - Jane Fallon

8) Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince - J.K. Rowling

9) Thanks for the Memories - Cecelia Ahern

10) The Notebook - Nicholas Sparks

11) The Lucky One - Nicholas Sparks

12) The Gift - Cecelia Ahern


12 books in the past 12 months, it's like on average 1 book per month only... Urgh, should have read more... I'm going to start on my fiction marathon from today onwards! Among these books, my favourite would be The Notebook... hhmm... or maybe Marley & Me...

Hope more great books from my favourite authors will be published this year! I'm going to start the first book of this year with Khaled Hosseini's The Kite Runner. Read it before few years before and thought of reading this book again.... =)

1 comment:

bloodbubble said...

i'm much worse than you.. i don't even remember reading any book last year XD hahaha