Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tang Yuan

I've caught a cold.

Thanks to the superb weather. =(

Anyway, yesterday was 冬至 where families will have reunions and have some tangyuans together.

Last year, we had a small feast at home (the Sheffield one, where Jason made the meal for all of us)....

I thought I will not have any of them this year coz I wasn't feeling really well at night so I slept early...

When I woke up this morning, there's still a pot of tangyuan + soup and I felt so warm straightaway!


My dear housemate made them! *touched*

Although I did not had any tangyuan on the day itself, but few hours later would be better than nothing at all, right?

... and I'm officially another year older now (according to the lunar calendar)... huhuhuh

1 comment:

emily said...

u u u , dnt say old again, this world no old one, only more pretty, haha merry christmas