Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Birthday Shopping

Indulge in a bit of shopping spree the day after Boxing Day; which falls on my birthday! hahaha...

Went to Cheshire Oaks with Siew and KC on Sunday. Was very happy that day coz they came over to Sheffield to pick me up and then we continue our journey to Ellesmere Port!

Before I show my the list of things that I've bought, I wanted to list down the people that have wished me on my day... The list is kinda long, but I still wanted to list them out coz I feel it's the least to show that I appreciate each and every one of them!

Flocks of messages from facebook mostly, msn, phone, sms-es, and in person of course! =)

Here goes:
(They're not in sequence though)

I want to thank YOU!!!

KYRINA, Wai Teng, Chee Fong, Melanie, Sara See, Kevin See, Ser Pin, Shi Qian, Pinkies, Yaw Ping, Denggi, Ling, Stewart, Angeline Kwan, Genie, Yeong Wey, EveLynn, Fong, Ken Jun, Lay Leng, Yong Soon, Fiona, Sharmila, Wing Hoa, Wynne, Lee Cheah, Kwang Fang, Lynne, Pek Hiong, Dominic, Joyce Lee, Sze Yi, Chi Leh, Yvonne Lim, Vivian, Kok Siong, Jack Jack, Wan Chee, Edmund, Carl, Sue Wei, Ju Yen, Wern Yee, Fei Fong, Boon Hee, Rosabel, Theng Fei, Audrey, Siew Huan, Siew Siew, KC, Surya, Tracy Tan, Novita, Amrita, Tracy Teh, Mavis, Shirley Chong, Pui Foong, Amelia, Sue Kim, Chai Ling, Michelle Tan KC, Jesmine Tan, Pei Pei, Ser Meng, Nisha, Dhiren, Wai Fong, Yumi, Kor Kor, Su Fern, Lee Sin, Matthew Ong, Jenny KaiLing, Wei San, Evelyn Tiong, Shin Huey, Yee Moi, Zelina, Sudeepa, Hui Juin, Isaac, Weng Chuan, Jennifer Tan, Jessy Kong, Hwee Ching, Siew Ping, Jason See, Evangeline, Xian, Elly, Vin Ping, Sharon Chin, Jason Tan, Kent, Yee Rei, Yuan Pin, Wey Lu, Nadya, Adeline and Joanne Lee

Phew... Done for now!

Anyway, here are the few things that I've gotten for myself. They are mostly not essential stuff, but never mind-lah. Once in a year! Weee..........

Essentials...


Underwear from CK and La Senza

Accesories from head to toe...


Cap from Burberry for less than £10!!


Caps from Nike for only £1 each! They're for my niece and nephew...


Pajamas from La Senza. £3.50 each.


Nike bag. Think it was £9 or £10. Took out the price tag already...


Clutch/ Bag from Accesorize. Half price but I still think it's a bit pricey. £15


Bag from Lulu Guinness. Siew got this for me. £49.90. Normal price was £200 lor...


Casual shoe from Clarks. Only £12!


Very very comfortable heels from Kurt Geiger. £19. I lurve heels! But sadly, cannot wear them often says my doctor... =(


Last picture of most of the things placed together... =)




Think this should be the last post from me in the year 2009.

Before I close this entry, I would like to wish you (Yes, YOU the one that stumble upon my blog and that is currently reading this very sentence, a very very very Happy New Year 2010! Ta.

3 comments:

bloodbubble said...

You got some really good bargains there!

~ kC ~ said...

u bad friend say i didnt wish u huh.. SAD!!!!!! dowan to give u ur bday present adi! CIS! keep for myself..

sunset2712 said...

hahaha paiseh... sorry lor, put ur name at the top of the list edi la, with all capital letters somemore! lol...