Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Blackberry Curve 8520

I just got myself a Blackberry Curve 8520 and I totally lurve it! The reason I chose this was because of the offers that is going on now... It's a plan that offers lots of free minutes, with unlimited texts and also unlimited internet! I'm a very new user to smartphone and am now in the midst of exploring the phone's functions and such... Initially I wanted to get the Violet curve but then the salesperson told me it was out of stock so I ended up bringing back the black BB with me at the end of the day... But one thing, it's kinda easy to use and hopefully I will grow fonder towards my phone as days goes by... =)

So far I've been trying to text, call, email, and browsing to the internet (free unlimited internet!!)...The internet speed was good, and works well too! I'm starting to getting used to the texting part coz it's fairly different from the previous phones that I have used...


Qwerty keyboard yo!

All in all, this is a superb phone.!

One last pic of my friend's iPhone, Nokia, and my Blackberry...



til then, ttfn!