Monday, October 12, 2009

Relatives

"I JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY SOME PEOPLE a.ka. MY SO-CALLED "RELATIVES" ARE SO FREAKING "DOG".. D'you know what I mean? What is the meaning of FAMILY to you guys? Do you measured them by wealth? I SERIOUSLY DO THINK SO.. damn."

I just posted this on my facebook shout out and decided to post them here as well. The people whom I refer to as 'relatives' are just fucking awesome! There's this quite close knitted cousin of mine had just tied the knot and I sincerely was happy the newlyweds and also for her family.

BUT, the thing is.... I just called home. Dad was furious and mum told me that they only invited/ allowed two people from my family to attend the wedding reception/ wedding, whereas the others went in like a group of 5 to 10 maybe?? How can this be acceptable? Alright, I admit our family were not really close compared to the other relatives, and don't exactly talk heart-to-heart, but hello?? this does really hurt the elder generation a.k.a. my parents...

Actually, I don't really give a shit about whose got invited or how many people got invited or whatever crap concerning this but after listening to what my parents said, I was kinda angry myself. In the end, I kinda got to the conclusion that they doesn't really care about others and have discriminate 'some of us' which I assume are less wealthy than the others?? We're not exactly the wealthiest family among the rest but hey... what is it got to do when it comes to family receptions? DAMN...

.
.
.
.
.
.

Come to think of it, I don't really have to keep this in my heart for long. Insignificant people are not worth to be thought about for so long. 20 minutes have passed since I hung up on the phone with my parents, so I think my 'geram-ness' is fading too... It's faaaaaarrr too long for the incident to hang in my head, and it's not worth it as well. hahaha...


On a happier note, am going to the Uni to fetch my feedback in a bit! ttfn... =)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well..some people are like this..what u gotta tell ur parents its that, they have to learn to move on..more over, it's the lost of your relatives for not knowing to appreciate the 'family knots'...it happens everywhere I guess...do we have a choice? Yes, learn not to care so much and things will be much brigther..care for those that deserved it only=))cheer up

Crystal said...

Oyeeeeeeeee, who said i'm not wealthy arrrrrrrrrr......... dont want to show only mah........ ha ha