Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mid Autumn Celebration

Just wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone out there to having a great Mid Autumn festival!!

The same time previous year, we had steamboat. This time, we only have some takeaway food, mooncake and also SY's green bean dessert... =) However, the bunch that were gathered on this special day has changed though... Most of them have gone back home and now, a different bunch of people...

Frankly speaking, I didn't feel good at all. Partly because I had a cramp in my stomach the whole night but I can still manage to put on a smile for the camera though... The guests came over at what time I'm not so sure as I was sound asleep in my room til 12.30 and finally dragged myself up and went down to join them.. LOL...


At 119, CG Rd...

I've bought a box of snowy mooncake from London the day before when we were waiting for our train back to Sheffield after our Germany trip... So, here they are...


Urgh, my sleepy face...


All of us, including Mr Leow the cameraperson... =)

Had some photographs session and then somebody suggested that we lit up the lanterns to brighten up the atmosphere~!

Chloe brought some lanterns for me last year from Malaysia but we didn't use them coz when she came over to Sheffield, it was 2 days after Mid Autumn already... So, this year, all of them are put into good use! ^^



We were so happy just by looking at the few Tang Lungs hanging in our humble living room... Contented.!


3 tanglungs were hanged at the old refrigerator...

Then, ceiling lights were switched off for this photo to be taken... Although it's a bit blur, but it's still nice. Don't you think so? hehehehe.....


Housemates + few more guests...



When we were done taking photos, it's mooncake eating time!


Busy cutting the snowy mooncake for all of us to savour...

After that, we proceed to celebrating Edmund's belated birthday by buying him a cake for the night... We postponed the session til today coz we were still leaving our footsteps in the land of 'beer and sausages' on his birthday... So, a replacement session....



It was getting kinda late and I was feeling even more uncomfortable and when the guests went back, I went up to my room to rest straight away... sigh... Thank goodness, am feeling better now. =)

One last pic of all of us +Dongling that was taking this photo...



Happy Mid Autumn 2009 everyone!!!!!!!!

TTFN...

No comments: