Saturday, October 24, 2009

Lack of Updates

While walking back from work a while ago, I felt a lil bit guilty for abandoning the blog for more than a week without any updates. *sigh* I wanted to write something everyday but then my brain/mind was blank and thus, no updates for quite some time. Plus, my life is at a stagnant stage at the moment. Not to say I have nothing to do, in fact, I have lots to do so thus reducing the time of me sitting in front of my reliable HP laptop most of the time. =)

I need to wake up at 7 every morning, and then come back home after 12.00 midnight almost every other day of the week for the past two weeks or so, and this will go on til next week. I think this is synonym to what people referred as, "No Life"? I am missing a great deal of sleeping time from all these...

I used to think sleeping is a waste of time, and I still do some times... So, after I came back from work, I don't rest much. I used the few hours I was suppose to sleep to do other stuff like, reading some great fictions, watching movies and tv shows online, chatting with my friends, basically just relaxing and enjoying things I like spending my time for. Then, I have tonnes of photos waiting to be edited from my previous trip, lots of planning to do for my upcoming trips. =)

So, anyway I'm feeling kinda tired from the lack of sleep since August if I don't recall it wrongly. On average one day about 4 to 5 hours sleep isn't enough, right? So, I'll definitely rest as much as I can after the month of November. This is a promise I make to myself... ^^

Before I end this entry, here's an extract I read from The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. I've read this book for the 3rd time already and it's still very nice. It's about an old couple staying in love for more than 4 decades which I thought was very beautifully written... This is one book that I'll read over and over again after A Walk To Remember by the same author. Although the subsequent paragraph may not portray what I am going through now, but it is still an extract that I liked a lot.. =) Here goes:

"... I learned, bumbling and slow, but learning nonetheless what had to be done. I learned what is obvious to a child. That life is simply a collection of little lives, each lives one day at a time. That each day should be spent finding beauty in flowers and poetry. That a day spent with dreaming and sunsets and refreshing breezes cannot be bettered. ..."

So there... will stop here for today.

ttfn.

No comments: