Friday, October 16, 2009

Girls' Day Out

A short entry coz I'm tired (jus came back from work like one hour ago)...

Girls day out is a fun thing to do! Although only 3 of us, but that Tuesday was still great nonetheless... =) Been window shopping, and then lead to some shopping... You know what, I just bought a pair of Crocs for only 6 quid!! Such a good bargain.. feel like going to buy few pairs more if next week I'm going there... Feeling so contented after that....

Had Chinese buffet for dinner @ Flaming Dragon Valley Centertainment... It's not authentic Chinese, but it's even better coz they served sushi and made-upon-order teppanyaki.. all you can eat yo! hahahah... Had few rounds on teppanyaki prawns and steak.. Yum yum...

Will be busy for 2 consequent weeks and then 2 more weeks to earn more $$$ and it's traveling time again!! In the time being, I have a feeling I'll feel darn exhausted by the end of the 2nd week... hehe... Anyway, all these will lead to good deeds I suppose...

til then, Ta...

No comments: