27th October 2009 marks another 'first' time of something in my life. I made a cake!! ^^
It's actually very very simple so that's why I decided to give it a try.. ho ho ho
180g castor sugar
250g cream crackers
1 tbsp cocoa powder
3 tbsp water
The vital ingredients
1) Grease the cake tin with parchment
2) Cream butter and sugar. Then add eggs. Add cream crackers after eggs. (as below)
3) Pour three quarter of the mixture into the cake tin.
4) Cover with foil (as below) and steam for 20 minutes or til firm.
5) Add the cocoa power to the remaining batter.. When the bottom layer is set, add the cocoa mixture (as below). Cover with foil, and steam for another half an hour.
and voila! my Cream Crackers Layer Cake is ready!!
6) Cut a slice and place it on a plate., and it's ready to be served. =)
One pic of myself and the cake that I've made for the first time in my entire life! Cheers! ^^