Thursday, September 10, 2009

My day...

Alright, need to say this again, I've submitted my long long long delayed dissertation ~~~~ Today was quite hectic for me... but in a way, it's fun as well.. Time flies like, wooosshh... all of a sudden, it's like getting so late already..!

Actually I am super tired and super sleepy now! But still wanted to post this up. So, spare 15 minutes of my sleeping time to quick quick update this entry.

My day. Woke up at 6 in the morning. Did some final amendments on the dissertation. Go to work. Came back from work two hours later. Went to Uni and print out the remaining of my dissertation, and also helped LC to print hers...

Ta-da.................


Two copies... Such a waste of money and paper. Don't understand why they want two copies of the same thing. =.=


Assignment cover sheet and receipt...

After settled everything, went over to O&M building to submit them. When submitting, I was taking this pic of the person at the counter stamping on my assignment sheet... then she asked me whether would I want a picture of me before handing it...



Of course I said YES.. duh... So, here a pic of me and my dissertation before submitting it to the SHIP dept. =)


Relieveddddddd all at once! After that, me and SH proceed to Zing Vaa to have our lunch.


Lunch...

Then after our meal, Sh head back home, while I walked over to the city centre and wait for bus. To work. Replacing LC coz they're away for 10 days.. holidaying in Spain, then Portugal...


Workplace.

Off work at 11.30pm. Boss fetched me back.... Opened the main door, saw a parcel. MY parcel... wakakaka... From TAIWAN... ho ho ho.. MY MUSIC-MAN FIGURINES ARE HERE!!!!! My 王力宏演唱會造型公仔!!

Then fast fast went up to my room, wanted to open the parcel immediately but the state of my study table was unbearable... Can't stand seeing my table so untidy. So, tidied the place first....


*paiseh, paiseh*

Was in a rush to Uni in the morning coz need to print 4 sets of dissertation. So, left the room in this mess... Din even bother to bring down the bowl after my meal... LOL


This stack of books... I won't be using them any longer!! *vomit vomit vomit* They're at one corner in my room now. Will return them tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow... Too heavy can't take one shot. =(

Heh heh Heh.... Now, the table looks nicer... Neater...



AND it's time for me to open my parcel!!


The box... so nice, right?

Once I open the box, this is what I saw... NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..................


took them out, and photography session for the figurines!


I lurvee................. I like........................

Then felt the picture lack something... Just the orangey wall, and the heater... NOT nice... So, I added two more things on the wall [temporary only]

Ta-daaaaaaaaaaaaa................


Better now... hehehe

Going off to bed now... Will post more soon.... hehehe

TTFN.

No comments: