Saturday, September 5, 2009

Music-Man 王力宏 世界巡回演唱会 DVD



Music-Man 王力宏 世界巡回演唱会 DVD cover


The DVD was released today in Taiwan and will be out two days later in Malaysia..! Saw a few friends posted sneak previews of the dvd on FB, and also those in Taiwan, they already gotten their hands of the concert dvd... I really liked the packaging, A LOT!! *envy envy*

Was tired and took a break from looking into my dissertation and ended up searching for some videos about the concert which took off in Taipei in September last year.

Initially I wanted to search for it online so that I could download the concert and watch it first hand. BUT, I've changed my mind now. I had just ordered Wang Leehom 2008 Sony Ericsson MUSIC-MAN World Tour (Deluxe Version) from yesasia and will wait for my dvd to arrive in 2 weeks time! Support the original =) and that's not the best part, the reason why I ordered it straightaway was because this limited deluxe version comes with a 52-page photobook, a Music-man figurine, and also one exclusive CD single Man in the Mirror sung by Leehom during his Beijing concert as a tribute to the late Michael Jackson!

Can't wait for the dvd to arrived at my doorstep and by then I can watch it with a relaxed feeling/mood instead of the stressed one I'm having now... ggrr... Gotta get back to my work now... I hate amendments!

ttfn.

3 comments:

Daniel R. Chang Acat said...

i felt envy T.T...here in peru its impossible to get original material..i just got Heart.Beat and Xin Zhong De Ri Yue Albums Bring Me To Me When Friends Went To China T.T...

a*hui said...

i jz downloaded the cd version and it's really awesome. I bet the dvd is 10x better..can't wait!

sunset2712 said...

yeah, i've been listening to it for quite a number of times edi! u ordered the dvd already?