Wednesday, September 16, 2009

After dissertation Celebration!

I've submitted mine last week, and yesterday was SH's submission due.


This is SH doing her one last check on her work, and then looking serious while waiting for the Uni personnel to stamp on the receipt, and another pic of her smiling with glee with her bind dissertation..

I accompanied her over to the Uni and then off we went to Meadowhall to relax a bit... Shopping time... It was SH's lunar calendar birthday as well... Hence, another reason for celebration! Yay!!

First stop, it was about 4pm and we were not hungry but was passing through Yo! Sushi and she suggested we have some food there.. Never tried before, so why not go and try, right? hehehe...



It's kinda funny seeing English making sushi instead of Japanese/ Asian though. It's more or less like our version of Sushi King with a lil bit of 'English' touch... LOL... Food were moderately priced. One plate cost about 1.70 to 5 pound. We only ordered those less than 5 pound coz think the rest are not worth the price... hahaha....

After makan, we went on to jalan-jalan and to hunt for her long delayed birthday present. The bunch of us are sharing to buy a watch for her, but at the end of the day, she didn't bring home any. =.= So, will go out and look for her gift one of these days...

I've written a list of things I wanted to get [all necessities] the night before and I succesfully bought all the things listed without buying any extra stuff! hehehe... Good accomplishment from me... After shopping, it was almost 9 and we stopped at this place called Coal Grill and Bar for dinner...

Frankly, I love the food there!! Normally I would complain even the smallest bit of stuff but during dinner, I didn't complain anything at all.! lol... We were not hungry but still went ahead for dinner... hahaha... I had the Coal Combo off their menu on the house specialities while SH had Oven baked harrisa spiced morrocan tagine. My coal combo were superb!!! ~ It's actually a combo of slow roast baby back ribs and over roasted chicken with barbecue sauce... Super yum!! SH's one obviously was a vegetarian dish and I'm not so sure what they are... hahaha....



After our meal, we leave the place and walked home from the train station. I wanted to take the cab home initially, but she said after meal need to walk... So, walk for half an hour before reaching home... =.=

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

really enjoyed food of the day... yepee... ^_^

bloodbubble said...

i'm surprised there's Yo sushi in England! lolz. I've yet to try the one in KL.. heard it's pricey