Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Walk

Another entry about food. Also in Nottingham. Had a break after some shopping coz it was raining the other day. Siew brought me to this place called The Walk for me to experience an English tea session. =) It's one of Nottingham's most popular cafe at the City Centre....

Quoted this somewhere.."The Walk is a must for people who enjoy traditional English service with a European twist"... Indeed...........


The menu.... Enjoy a taste of European cafe culture...

It was tea time, so we opted for The Walk Afternoon Tea set which cost at 15 quid or so. The price for our tea was quite expensive for me, but doing this once in a blue moon is fine by me... =)



We had Camomile tea and it's the first time I've tried them, and guess what...I liked them very very much! Very soothing and mild...

Alright pictures of our little snacks...



Two selection of finger sandwiches, scones with strawberry jam and some cream, and few selections of tarts/pastries! *yumm*



I don't quite like brown bread though... Preferred if all are white..


Sconesss.....


and for the sweet tooth in me... The chocolate one felt very erm, chocolatey to me!! Too sweet for my liking though....

After tea time, what we did in Nottingham lagi? More shopping!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha... Til the next post, t.t.f.n.!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

r u taking us to these places for makan when we r there or not???

sunset2712 said...

hahaha sure! we go nottingham find siew siew then can have tea there... nice place...

debbs said...

YES!! I miss it! haha.. i look young then...how come?