Thursday, August 6, 2009

Leehom Mini Figurines

I want theseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............... 王力宏演唱會造型公仔!!!



Who wants so sponsor me this one can email/ msn me please... LOL...

It comes in a set or can be sold separately as well...


This one is a lil bit funny as the original costume only has a metal chest thingy but the figurine has two black colour thingy at his chest... looks like wearing a bikini... +_+


Rocker Leehom... Very nice...So cute and 'yeng' at the same time.. especially the mini Bahamut...


Straightaway reminded me of Music-man concert when he was playing the violin although he get rid of the blue coat in Malaysia... I likeeeeeeeeee......


I liked this outfit best during the concert... The mini figurine is awesome as well! Cute and charming Leehom singing and smily... *drools*


This is my favourite among all figurines actually... The white Tshirt that he wore during the concert was just great! I have one of the tee too! ^^


Frankly, this is my least favourite of the lot... Something is definitely very wrong with the specky although the one he's got also not so good... hahaha... The pose is a lil bit.... erm... funny too... Well, I don't know, was it just me feeling weird about this Leehom figurine or what...?

The pre-order will commence on the 12th of August and it'll be released on the 28th the same month... huhuhuh... I want them sooo badly... gosh...

They will only product 3000 sets of these and hopefully I can get my hands on one of the set too! Anyway, each of the figurine cost NT300.00 but if I buy it in a set (obviously I will take the set) it's NT1680.00. The whole set is even cheaper than Music-man figure I got few months back....


Now, it's sitting/ displayed on my glass sheflt far far far far away from me.... and I haven't even open the packaging yet... T_T

p/s: If you want to order one for me, or even yourself or just feeling nosy or what-s0-ever, feel free to visit the online merchandise store...

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Chee sin! what rubbish is that

sunset2712 said...

they're not rubbish ok.... need ppl to sponsor me this also... or u buy for me lah? early birthda present@!!thanks!!!!!!!!!!