Monday, August 31, 2009

Birthday celebrations

Well, since it's the last day of the month and I have not blog about the past few birthday celebrations, I'll just do it now before I abandon the idea of updating them here... =)

I wanted to separate these into 3 posts, but felt super lazy to do it...Was suppose to do my dissertation now, but am not in the mood to write anything at the moment. So, a simple post this time. It'll be a post filled with pics and some words (obviously).

Will start off with my cutest housemate anyone will get, Miss Feifong, Teng! Her d.o.b falls on the 28th of July and we had dinner at this place called Aunt Sally's. They served good food, plus good price too... Nice place just to chill...



Then after dinner, we went over to the City centre and went on the ferris wheel called 'The Wheel of Sheffield'.



The Wheeeeeeeeel of Sheffieldddddd..........



One capsule can only accomodate 6 person max, but there were 7 of us. How? How? We've been discussing on how to split the group but in the end, all of us went into the same capsule... How we managed? We have mouth, we asked, and we get! LOL



Fun experience but too bad the duration of the ride was kinda short... Nonetheless, it was fun, FUN, FuN!

Oh, Miss Teng, with her Me to You birthday cake. Cute girl must have a cute cake to match as well! ^^



Took lots of pictures but some turned out blur, I don't know why. Maybe I did not turn on the flash for some pics...

A collage of all of us... =)



After the ride, we went back home. By 12, most of the others were at our place already. Two cakes... also cute one... Chocolatey + Fruity Hello Kitty cake.



Sang Birthday song the the girl, photo taking session, unwrapping gifts session, more photo taking session, and we called it a night. =)



One big Happy family...




********************

Next, Andrew Feizai's birthday. d.o.b: 6th of August

Previously we had English food for Feifong's birthday. Andrew''s birthday, we had Chinese. Went over to Wong Ting and ordered so much food, and we managed to wallop all of food served~! Nothing left!...


11 or 12 dishes? I can't remember....



oh, there's this complimentary icecream/cake for Andrew... It's so cute!!!!!!!! Just like the birthday boy who self proclaimed as the "Cute dao yao shi de Fei Zai". hahaahha

Big round table with 14 chairs to have all 14 of us to be seated on...



After dinner, they went on to a bar/club I'm not sure coz I haven't been. I went back home, but I forgotten what was the reason for not following them edi. =)

When it was about 12, we went over to 163 for the cake cutting session. There were so many people I don't know how many of us was in the very same house that night.



Andrew with his new cardigan, a borrowed specky from (??), and a cute/yeng dao yao shi de Pose...



...and a group pic with housemates... my housemates...+ Kenny & Adeline.



Munzai's manager brought over a big pot of chicken curry for us to savour. Very good curry indeed!


Me with the curry and bread...



Had some drinking game session.... but I went back earlier coz had to work the next day. =(


********************

The most recent birthday was my dear ex-roomie's birthday. d.o.b: 23rd of August.

She wanted a low profile one. So, a low profile one we present to her!

We did not went out for dinner or anything coz everyone was working on that day... so, what we had in the end?

A vegetarian pizza, a cake, cider, fruit juice, homemade jelly, and some takeaway food from where they worked.


Only us, the housemates.... =)



This was made by haifenglove. Very creative of her to stuck some papers and message into the jelly. Lovely...

But put the creativeness aside, how to makan like that? hahaha... In the end, we have to slice off the middle part and left the top and bottom of the agar-agar.



Shin Huey and her birthday cake.



Me with SH. Happy Birthday to you girl!



One last pic before beginning to eat our supper. heheheeh...



Then the next morning/afternoon, we went over to The Forum to have our meal there. They served lunch til 12.30pm and we were there at slightly before 12.25 and just in time for me to order their breakfast set! hahaha... happy... ^^


Full english breakfast...

Oh, please do not order their chilled 'hot' chocolate, or HOT chocolate at Forum coz it was the worst tasting chocolate drink I've ever had in my life! SH agreed with me coz she ordered a chocolate drink as well... Taste like water with milk, and I pantang very very milky taste in my drinks... YUCKS to the max....

No group picture for the day although there are more than 10 f us... sigh

So, as compensation, I definitely would need to have a picture with the birthday girl lor! hehehe....





Phew, finally blogged about the 3 birthday celebrations edi! hahaha...




Happy Merdeka everyone!!!

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Wei, how come Fei Fong bday and SH bday dont have my picture on it oneeee?

Dulan already la >.<

And not self proclaimed cute till can die, that one is quoted from Shin Huey lorrr =S

sunset2712 said...

Hello Mr Andrew, you were featured in 4 of the pics on FF's bday... and SH's birthday, you were not there... But I know your roh/ spirit was there with us... and fyi, spirit/ roh's intangible wan lo... LOL...

Oh my mistake, then I would have to 'reference' her edi... if not will kena plagiarism