Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Antibo Nottingham

Pardon me.... Okay, one last entry on food in Nottingham...

Debb & KC brought us to this Italian place where they served good food at a reasonable price for dinner! Antibo offered half price meals all year long... so it's very very good! =)

This is the biggest Menu that I've seen to date!



Pro: Easy to read the words printed on the menu of course
Con: Such a big piece of thing, very annoying!

All of us ordered a cocktail coz it's 2 for the price of 1 as well....


Sexy Italian: Vodka, Kahlua and cream... with melted chocolate treble clef sign!


Another angle of my gorgeous sexy italian... heh heh....

Am feeling lazy and don't want to keep this entry long.... So, will post more pics and less wordings...


Us with our respective drinks...

Now, food time!



All of us ordered different mains so that we could share among ourselves...

KC had Calzone [the huge karipap shaped thingy].... It's actually rolled pizza with Pancetta, spinach, tomato and cheese filling topped with Bolognese sause...

Debbie had Marinara pizza.... means... seafood pizza!

TW had Lasagne... You don't know what's that? Don't kid me... hahaha... It's layers of pasta with Bechamel and Bolognese slow oven cooked.

and me.... I was indecisive on whether to order tagliatelle or risotto but in the end I go for risotto! After had a good impression at Strada, I wanted to try the same thing at a different place... =) It turned out very good! Better than Strada's I say... ^^

So, here it is...


Risotto Alla marinara £9.50
Arborio rice cooked with quickly flash fried seafood, and a touch of creamy Napoli sauce

After dinner, it was time to bid goodbye to my highschool friend once again... My friend and I headed back to Sheffield feeling so darn contented with our dinner... hehehe....

Alright, as usual.. one last pic of us at Antibo Nottingham.




I just Google-d on Antibo, and apparently there is one in Sheffield too!!

*happy happy*

p/s: Oh, am going to Manchester tomorrow! Friendly match of Manchester and Valencia! Can't wait!! although I know nothing about football... lol...

TTFN

No comments: