Saturday, July 11, 2009

Starbucks Coffee

Had another round of farewell with Nanjun just days before he went back to his home country... We kicked start our day with a Dim Sum session at Zing Vaa and then we bid him and Fai Kor goodbye and proceed for some window shopping at The Moor and Orchard Square thereafter...


The usual... Must-haves in Zing Vaa... ^^

Myself, Carlis and Edmund was at TK Maxx browsing for some good bargains but I did not bring out anything from the store in the end. Saw a Benetton and Liz Claiborne bag which I am quite fond of but Carlis said it was too old for my age... =__= I'm already 24, almost 25 already for goodness sake! Should have few 'matured' enough bags but alas, both of them said they're not nice, so I let the bags go in the end! Hah...

I walked out of TK Maxx feeling not really satisfied and we plan to head home and call it a day instead.

Walk, walk, walk at Orchard Square and heard someone calling our names from above... hhmmm, am I hallucinating or what? Then I looked, and saw these three at Starbucks Coffee, chilling...


Nanjun, Fai Kor, and Ah Yeen....


First floor.. we were seated outdoor...

So, the three of us joined them and we spent few hours talking mostly craps.. Lol...

I had my usual Java Chip Frap and felt so darn satisfied after the coffee... ^^ I didn't know there were sooooo many ingedients involved in making just a cup for ice blended and I was surprised when I googled it. LOL... Here's what IN my favourite frappucino...

Ingredients: Milk, cream, skim milk, sugar, chocolaty chips (sugar, coconut oil, cocoa processed with alkali, cocoa butter oil, lecithin, natural flavor), brewed Starbucks® coffee, egg yolks, caramel color, carob bean gum, guar gum, carrageenan, dextrose. *faint*


Nice weather while enjoying a cuppa frap.!

Was in the mood to take photo that day and kept on snapping away with my PINK Ixus 110 IS... Below are two of my favourites for the day... ^^

I used the Macro mode and got it...


Foreground clear, background blurry...


Background clear, foreground blur... ^^

Til then, TTFN! =)

No comments: