Sunday, July 26, 2009

May's Birthday Celebration

First of all, just want to take this opportunity to wish Fan Shu May a very Happy Belated Birthday, again!

It's her 24th birthday and think this will be the 3rd time she celebrated her birthday in UK, and this will be the 2nd year we've celebrated together... Last year, they were still staying in Lancing Rd, this year... in Edmund Rd... =) We had sort of a surprise for her this time coz none of us mentioned anything about celebrating her special day with her! Hah... That really got you, right?

We went to her house at about 1am and she was already on her bed preparing to sleep... Aww, pity gal... You really thought all of us will forget, aren't you? HAHAHA....

Anyway, there are tonnes of pictures, but I'll just sum it into few collage to save space and your time to view each and every of the pics....



Us... went into her room in the middle of the night, singing birthday song to the birthday girl, and eating the birthday cake thereafter! LOL.....

The next morning, I ajak-ed her to Meadowhall for some shopping and we've had a great luncheon in Nando's. The meal's on her, so it's even more great! ^^ Got free lunch...ho ho ho



We ordered Nando's trademark dish ~ half of Peri-peri chicken and also 3 additional chicken wings for our lunch... The portion's not too big, so we managed to finish all of them... Yum!

Went window shopping coz I didn't got anything back for myself in Meadowhall although there are sales, SaLeS, sAlEs everywhere!!! Pure disappointment... =(

Anyway, both of us left before 4pm coz most shops closed at that time I think....

Third round of celebration was on the 21st. It was actually another of our friend's birthday... We went over to Cafe Rouge... I said I wont be going to Cafe Rouge since the last round I been there few months ago coz their service and food sucks! Now, I take back my words as this time around, the food and service were fairly good, I'm surprised!



12 of us had enjoyed our dinner and me being the fussy pot sometimes, I enjoyed the dinner very much too~


Us....

and a collage of everyone in solo... ^^



These are the food some of us ordered.. Didn't managed to take all the food pics coz I was too engrossed with my own, plus it's quite far for me to move from my seat also.! lol....



These are what shown above: SH's Vegetarian pasta, JM & CS's Rib eye steak, May & LH's Crispy duck, somebody's Salmon fish cake, Baked mushrooms and I have no idea what the last one was... *paiseh*

After dinner, we went on to the second round for the night... Karaoke session, my dear ex-roomie's favourite leisure!... lol... Sang from 10.30pm til 2.30am and still not enough... But most of us have to work the next day, so we didn't add more hours to our session. =)


Solo pic of everyone...

As always, we sang the same old songs... Think it was a night for rememberance old songs, coz we mostly sang songs of more than 5 years since their release... hahaha... Old edi, old edi!! *faint*



By the time we reached home at the end of the night, all of us were soooo tired, and went to sleep straight! Hhmm, at least it is for me coz need to wake up at 6 something the next morning... phew....

Ok, will stop here for today... Lots to blog about... but keep on delay delay delay...

bye....

1 comment:

Lee Cheah said...

delay, delay, delay......wahahaha