Friday, July 3, 2009

Insane Night!

One of our coursemates from China, Mr Nanjun's going back to his country soon.... So, we had a farewell for him. The initial plan was to have dinner with him only. Then..... after dinner there was a second round of 'farewell'... @.@

10 us us went to dinner but 3 left after the first round... Left 7 people....

I didn't want to join at first, but I will be home alone if I didn't follow the other 2 lengluis for the karaoke session. Hence, along with them, I join...

We went over to 唱唱吧 and booked for a 3-hour session. Ok, not bad... 3 hours later means by 1.00am can reach home.... Then, from 1.00am came, and gone. 2.00am came, and gone. 3.00am came,...and gone as well... I was getting quite nervous already. The next morning need to wake up at half past 6 to work, how-larh? So, I suggested we call it a day... Then that man-who-is-going-back-to-China say I din give face... -___- Then, we continued til 5.30am!!

From one bottle of Chivas, they ordered a second bottle, then the third bottle... *faint* man....



We did enjoy the singing and drinking session though... Took so darn many photos for rememberance.. Here are few of them... =)


One of my favourite... Foreground; Nanjun and May... Background; Shin Huey and Lee Hoon


Three bottle of Chivas... 7 of us; not one single drop left!


Group pic, See Yeen took this pic for us...


A complete one; and Mr camera shy Fai beside May...

We ended up reaching home at half past 5.

I took an hour of rest... Then rush off to work... Came back, rest for half an hour.... Then rush off to Strawberry farm!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha....

p/s: Strawberry farm post next. Hope the line won't be distracted; am using other people's Internet line now. Ours won't be fixed until next week... *sienzzz*

2 comments:

anfernee said...

o...my god.....my hand is still hurting.....damn.............MAY,,,u killed my hand..watch out in sheffield..one day..i will Kill ur ARM back....watch out from UR BEHIND...HUH....by MR shy fai

May Voon said...

WAHAHHAHAHAHA..... i'm very Scare ..... Scare u COULDN'T find me HUH.... by MISS May