Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Cars

This entry is specially for my dearest nephew, Wei Wei....

I have not seen a child that has soooo much passion on cars. Be it toy cars that he has, cars on the road [or any mode of transport; from motorbikes to large tractors]....

Everyone in the family buy toy cars and more toy cars for him. On no special occasion, when somebody a.k.a. myself feel like it, they'll buy a car or two for our precious Wei Wei.... Hahaha....



Our day will be brightened when we see him feeling contented with what he already have... ^^


A small part of his collection...


Myself and lil nephew at home; me taking this pic, him minding his own business....

This lil rascal would bring few cars with him whenever we went out....


Us having dinner at Taman Sentosa....

and whenever he went to shopping complexes that have cars/ any mode of transport display, he'll stay for as long as he could to play there....


Fully concentrating on playing with his choo-choo train... Totally ignore his mother that was taking this picture... LOL

Apart from playing toy cars and its sorts, he is a crazy fans of Pixar's Cars!!! I don't know how many times he had watched this cartoon... Over a thousand times, parhaps? or even more!!!


In my room refused to go to sleep. He sulked and I give in, let him watch Pixar Cars... =__=


In my room again, note his hand: Left holding a car, right pointing at another car. LOL....

What else? Oh ya... he also loves my laptop as much as I do. Reason behind? Boleh google images of CARS lor what else...


Him dictating me to google more car images for him... *faint*

I think he'll go crazy when he sees this, and his mother's pocket will go dry as well... hahaha...

Disney Store~!!


I think I'm going to buy for him this... Although he's already got most of the characters in the set...

More..............




Kids golf set? *faint*



and Cars clothing line....



Ok, here's one more collage of his original Pixar Cars collection.. One small car cost RM29.90! MAdNeSs!!!... and the bigger pic of him 'stealing' my Ferrari cars from my glass cabinet... >.<

I miss my Weiwei soooooo much... ~boo-hoo~

TTFN

1 comment:

Amelia Ooi said...

he's such a darling... =))