Sunday, June 7, 2009

Weekend Dim Sum

Gosh, don't ever go to any Bah Kut Teh shops or stalls during the weekend in Klang. With over 600 over stalls in Klang, they are still packed everywhere!!

My family wanted to have some Bah Kut Teh session at about 10am, and we went over to several shops and only to find them all packed with people... In the end, my dad was fed up and we ended up in Hai Tien Lo 海天楼 for Dim Sum...



It was not a bad choice after all. Although the price to pay for Dim Sum would be a few times more expensive than BKT, but at least we don't need to wait and queue for our turns... LOL

Think my parents were regulars here, so the minute we stepped into the restaurant, one of the waitress asked my mum where's my baby nephew already. He did not follow us out coz he wasn't feeling well.. HHmm....



Each of us ordered a plate of Steamed Cheong Fun. My niece said that when you have dimsum, we must have Cheong Fun, and Steamed Shrimp & Chicken dumplings (Siew Mai)

The kids ordered sooo much food and we ended up tapao-ing them back for brunch.

The steamed ones....


Varieties of dumplings......


Jumbo fishballs, spareribs with black bean sauce, steamed chicken's feet and Barbecued pork bun! Yumms...


The fried ones....


Baked barbecued chicken pastries, lotus dumplings with sesame seed, prawn rolls, and deep fried dumplings with salad sauce.........

All of us left the restaurant feeling sooo stuffed and said we're not going to have that for breakfast for a few weeks to come. hahaha...

One last pic of my and my parents, and also my niece and 2 nephews... ^^



TTFN




1 comment:

bloodbubble said...

my mouth is watering as I am looking at the dimsum pics... :P