Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New Room

Am back to Sheffield finally. Hello to Boring Life ahead.

When I was back in Klang, my housemates/ coursemates/ buddies have decided to shift out from our previous place we called 'home' coz we were not so comfortable living there after a year. So, Charleston a.k.a Jason Tan has found us a new place that we refer as Home now... =)

When I reached Sheffield on Sunday, I am worried about how my new room condition will be.

First impression as I went up the stairs was....hhmm, I have to be more careful coming up or going down from this flight of steep and small staircase or else I'll definitely FALL. T_T

When I went into the room, it was packed with all my belongings...Need to thank all my friends that helped me pack and carry my things over to the second floor of the house. ^^ I didn't know I've bought sooooo much stuff here for the past 15 months... Shitto, need to pack til gila larh later... *faint*

Hence, I took 2 whole days to unpack and tidy my stuff... The process of tidying up is like shit. I hate dusts, makes my nose itchy and sneeze and sneeze and sneeze....

This is condition of my room before it was being tidied..........


In. A. Very. Serious. MESS!! *paiseh*




And now... the condition after it was tidied... (Erm, still look untidy coz I have A LOT of things) LOL. But, I bet it's much much much better compared to the condition when I first saw this room... hahahah ^^


The place suddenly become quite spacious now


Looks darn packed here...


Another perspective of the room for you to view

My cupboard....


Before... and after.....



This is how it looks when the cupboard door's closed

A closer look at what are all those stick on the cupboard... =)


Greeting cards from friends, and 'mini' Leehom corner...

Opposite my wardrobe... my 5 tier shelf



Top of the shelf:

Ferrari F2007 Formula One car~ Kimi Raikkonen; and Wahaha water bottle (saw Leehom there?) brought all the way from China by Yanna.


First tier:

"Me to You" tatty, Winni the Pooh deco stuuf, guardian angel pins, mini music box, Gold Angel and Guitar shaped clock from Shin Huey, Card from Lynne, Magnetic doggies from Phoenix and my passport holder...


Second:

Forever Friends bear and cup, Mini fan [the orange colour thingy], Purple colour ring handmade from some special flour, Blue smiley ball, Mini card from PH, and some cheap stuff from Sunday car boot sale....


Third:

My camera + lens, F1 magazinessssssss, DVDsssssssss, and hard cover Westlife, F1 and travel books.


Fourth:

Story books that I enjoy reading.... =)


Last:

Other books, photos ordered from photobox.co.uk, my SE c902 box, and the polka dots box containing cards and some other souvenirs I got from various places....

Alrite, seems like I reeeeaaaaallllyyy have A LOT of things, huh?

Right beside the shelf is where my study table placed.


I know, banyak barang on the table.. Can't help it ler, don't like tables with nothing on it. hahaha...

My bed...

4 big pillows, 7 small pillows, 1 bolster, blanketr, sarong, and 3 doggies...


At one of the corner in the room.... Pooh bear, dog shaped coin bank, Kungfu fighting mouse, tri-angels from Venice, Sangria from Barcelona, and Tea leaves from London...

I am still not used to being alone in the room all the time. Although I might not be sharing a room with my roommate Shinhuey anymore, I still can't help but to go n disturb her whenever I feel like it... but most of the times, she also wont care much when I am there too...


Shin Huey's room...


and this is the lenglui minding her own business [singing songs] while me taking this photo... hahaha...

Ciao!

2 comments:

a*hui said...

is your room in the attic?
..really like a room makeover after u put everything in place...lol

i see you r a fan of fiction too..how come u have two sophie kinsella's remember me?? is it really that good??? haha

sunset2712 said...

Hui, yeah mine's attic room. =) I ate so much dusts while tidying up the place. haha....

yups, like reading fictions... oh bout the sophie kinsella book, the hard cover's my fren's... the papepback mine. I borrow from her then bought one for my collection. ^^