Friday, June 5, 2009

Kedai Kopi Shin Lok

We don't need to go all the way to Jeram to have a taste of the famous pao a.k.a bun and yam puff from 新乐茶室. Was at Taman Eng Ann with my dad yesterday morning and wanted to have breakfast at the usual spot, but it was closed.

So, we went over to this corner lot; used to be Star Pisces and saw the banner there...



So, both my dad and I ordered each a pao for breakfast; and also a cup of hot tea for me, hot kopi-o kao [thick] for dad.



I had the Vegetable bun and it tasted just as good as the one I had one year ago... ^^

Although there bun only contain vegie and egg, the stuffing were just great! Price at RM 1.00, nothing to complain about here...


My Vegetarian bun...

1 comment:

nkl7877 said...

I'm glad that you loves our bun. =) enjoy your meal!