Monday, June 29, 2009

Car Boot Sale

It's been almost a year since I last went to a Car Boot Sale in the UK. Received an sms from Isaac yesterday asking are we interested in going to the ones located at Infirmary Road and at Hillsborough Park. So, Shinhuey, Seeyeen and myself decided to go!

Waking up at wee hours was quite difficult actually. Dragged myself up and getting ready in just 10 minutes and we went out at 6.40am to meet him in front of his house. Then we walked over to London Road and to wait for bus over to Hillsborough area....




I was quite shocked to see soooo many early birds at the bus stops. ALL Malaysians [mostly juniors] are geared up to find some really good bargain there! We looked as though we've rented the whole bus... LOL...



We reached at 7-ish at the one located at Infirmary Road and jalan-jalan til 9-ish. Oh ya, we met Leecheah, FZ and the bunch there too... So surprising they would all wake up so early! Lol... Then, all of us proceed to the next Car Boot sale situated at Hillsborough Arena...



Normally, I would be the one that bring back most things but today I was defeated by my ever thrifty roomie SH. hahahaha.... I spent about £8 and got back a whole lot of stuff including 18 small soft toys, 2 Teddy Express collectibles, a small toy car for my little nephew, a table lamp, J.R.R Tolkien's Lord of the Rings trilogy books, and J.K Rowling's Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince paperback!! Those that I brought back home are almost brand new-lor... Are those considered real BARGAINS or what?! hahaha...



Enjoyed the times spent at the car boot sale and am anticipating for the next one that will be held at the same place on July 11th. Interested, anyone??

Alright, one last pic of some of the soft toys [for my housemates] that I managed to bag home...



TTFN.....

No comments: