Sunday, June 28, 2009

痞子英雄



I am currently watching this Taiwanese drama [Black & White 痞子英雄] which I thought was highly recommended!

It has 24 episodes altogether and I'm watching the 3rd episode now, just taking a break and will continue after this entry....

The casts for the drama includes Vic Chou, and Kingone Wang Chuan Yi... Er, call me shallow, the first reason I decided to watch this drama is to watch Kingone in yet another so-called 'IDOL' drama. BUT this really proves me wrong. It's action packed and add a lil bit of humour and that's what I liked most....

So boys and girls, try getting yourselves watching 痞子英雄 even if you are not fond of Kingone or Vic Chou... LOL


Here's a brief summary of the story (taken from dramawiki)

Pi Zi and Ying Xiong are two cops who are as different as day and night. One does nothing except for drinking coffee and living a luxurious lifestyle while waiting for information from dubious sources to crack his cases. Another believes law and justice are the pillars of society and is constantly on the street catching criminals… a little overzealously for his superior’s liking. When a case brought these two top crime solvers together, sparks flied and a little light peeked into this dark city where the nation’s President is on friendly terms with the local mafia and twins kill people while drinking milkshake.



TTFN. =)

2 comments:

~ kC ~ said...

eh plz.. kingone is not even the main character la.. he is juz a featured in the 1st few epi.. n btw.. MARK ZHAO IS HOTTTT!!!!!

sunset2712 said...

hahahha.. Kc, I don't know Kingone was only featured in the first few episodes... sigh... Now that I've watched about half of the drama, it's getting more interesting!