Saturday, June 6, 2009

Big Apple Donuts

Had some sweet tooth cravings just now and went out to Aeon Shopping Mall planning to grab some Rocky and Pocky but in the end I brought back some other stuff. ^^

Big Apple Donuts & Coffee are having some really good promotion this month and I thought, why not?



Bought a dozen of the 'Cham' Package 1 that costs only RM 17.50!! Cheaper than Krispy Kreme by a lot lot lot lottttttt!!!



Cham means, we can choose 6 different topping of the donuts, and another 6 basic ones...


Ordered haf a dozen of the semi glacier ones... Big Apple special glazing... Yum yummmmmmmmm.....




The fancy ones....^^ Top to bottom starting from left...



1 - Whitnut: Peanut butter filling... too sweet for me.

2 - The Alien: Chocolate all the way... Topping and filling...... Somehow I don't enjoy this, too much of chocolate and it's kinda messy eating it.

3 - Chococinno: Milk chocolate with cappucinno cream...

4 - Choreo: Need I say more? Oreo and more oreo!!

5 - Pink Twister: My youngest nephew's favourite!!

6 - Chocoring: You can't go wrong with this if you're indecisive of what to order... All time favourite...


One last pic of the donuts and myself before the kids at home started to shout at me for taking too long to take picture of these... hehehe...



*Signing off with a smile on my face*

TTFN

No comments: