Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Old School Stuff

Spent few hours looking back at my treasures that I've collected over the years, and it really does bring back all the memories when looking at those items one by one.

This was abandoned like for few years already...



Various cards I got from friends since 1995!!! The writing, OMG... seriously, some writings were very neat, some very 'pattern', some very untidy... Macam-macam can be seen here... But really thanked everyone that gave me all these cards, and it will be kept as long as I can... I lurve cards.... ^^


Was digging from my super big Mickey lunch box bag, and found this...



Oh my... gone were the days of my super 'phong'/ ugly/ Lion King hairstyle! A half A4 paper print-out; of my classmates during Secondary 3 with our full names, as well as nicknames... I've blurred out mine, and just left the 'nick' that I once used in ICQ. Btw, 3'D' DOES NOT mean I was in a poor class....


and these....



I am sure all of you have printed these name cards before, right? Variety of designs to be chosen from, ranging from Doraemon, to Disney cartoons, to pictures of famous celebrities back then.... Cheap and nice too! I wonder can we print out these name cards nowadays?


Joined the Interact Club in year 2000 and went to this Interact Conference in Seremban. It was a good and BAD experience. Good, bcoz of getting to know more people in the society from various participating schools... Bad, bcoz I dropped my Swatch watch in the toilet at the school's female dormitory... and it can't be saved. T_T

Anyway, here's the tag that we have to wear at all times during the few days there.



...and the booklet that was provided, plus signatures of the people that was assigned to be in the same group/ classroom as I do. wee..... most of them I don't even know who liao.



After looking at all these little treasure of mine, I got a runny nose, that means it's time I have to vacuum and wipe off all those dusts away... *sigh seribu kali sighsssssss*

3 comments:

a*hui said...

omg..the name cards!! classic!

i think only the 80's babies are familiar with them lol

SIew said...

I so remember tht incident whr u drop ur watch in the toilet .. then smone went in, did her business and flush.. haha

sunset2712 said...

yeah Siew, how sad... *sigh*