Monday, April 13, 2009

FoOdSssssssss

Alrite, as I planned earlier, I will post a picture (or picturesssss) of the food I had during my one month at home. So, here are they...

Day 2
Breakfast @ Taman Sentosa's Kim Hock Restaurant for Bah Kut Teh
Come back Klang of course the first thing is to eat Bah Kut Teh, right? ^^


Chinese Tea


Fragrant rice + fried shallots... Even the rice itself are Ichiban edi!


Claypot Bah Kut Teh... SUper duper delicious... Tasting the same ole taste like I do one year plus ago. =)

Dad went next door economy rice shop to get me some of these....


Then 2 minutes later, Mum also went to the same shop and get me these.... They thought I was a PIG u see... hahahah




Lunch
Went to Centro to find my sister to have lunch with her. I was craving for 3JC's noodle and the specialty meatballs... So, I suggested we go for that


The Menu


My lunch, it may not looked that appetising, but I swear it is so darn good!


Tea Time
Cannot tahan the heatiness, so went out to Taman Sentosa again to have some Yo-yo ice


Only RM 1.60!! Bobocacar and Assam Boi flavour


Tau Foo Fah RM 1.20. One with normal sugar, one with brown sugar. I prefer the brown sugar more


Dinner
Had dinner at home. Mum was tired, but she still cook a few simple dishes for me. ^^


Black Soya Sauce Meat


My favourite telur mata kerbau... hahaha. I requested for this


Slow cook Chicken soup again. It's different from the previous day wan. ^^



Day 3 to be continued later... =)
Think I will update 5 entries for today.

TTFN

No comments: