Friday, April 17, 2009

10 days

Phew, time flies... It has been 10 days since the day I touch down to my home country's soil. For the past 10 days, I ate most of the food that I have listed down when I was in Sheffield, met my friends back home, did a lot of chattering with my 38 Hom Gang while meeting a celebrity in Times Square, took a lot of pictures (of myself and also the makanan yang enak-enak), and also most importantly being at home and spent quality times with my family. Although I did not really spend most of my times at home (coz has been going here, and there, and everywhere), but I still felt very blessed.

In fact, I have just reached home from my 3 days 2 nights Ipoh trip to meet my dearest Teng there. Also met another friend for the first time, had a lovely dinner together. =) Before that, we have had a gathering with our friends which I've known back in Sheffield and I felt very happy after meeting them. All of them are working now. The life they're living now seems to be include more stress and it was totally opposite from the daily lives we lived back in UK. Working life are stressful huh.

Anyway, I am enjoying my times back home before I fly back to UK next month. In the mean time, I'm going to get ready to go to the Pasar Malam later, and will have a fun-filled weekend ahead! TTFN ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u still study or work@UK?