Friday, March 27, 2009

Music-Man Opening Act

Current Mood: Ecstatic

ho ho ho ho ho.... "Daniel will be doing the opening act. Hope that he doesn't screw up" (Music-man Concert in Malaysia 2009) Lynne emailed me this... and the first thing I thought was to quick quick blog about it first... LOL. Her 'hope he doesn't screw up' made me crack into laughter when I was reading the email. Am sure he'll do fine.. Daniel's been LH's opening act during his "I Luv Floating on Music Concert" during 2006 in Singapore and his performance was very good! Even most Lee Hom's Singaporean fans that doesn't know who Daniel was at that moment instantly fell in lurve with his performance and cheered louder for him than their local singer Huang Yi Da. Lol...

Alright, I will actually able to see 3 of out of 4 of my favourite singer/band perform during my 1 month back home! muahahaha.... It's none other than my favourite singer of all time Wang Lee Hom, Daniel Lee and also Hins Cheung!!!!!!!!

so so so so happy now... dum di dum... am signing off now... TTFN

2 comments:

bloodbubble said...

Wah you're attending Hins' concert? Who's your 4th fav singer/band?

sunset2712 said...

yeah... going for his concert as well! ^^ 4th will be a boyband from Ireland called Westlife!!!!!! hahahah...