Friday, March 6, 2009

Kanasai

The first thing I woke up at 7am this morning and I've got a shitty feeling already. Head was quite dizzy... and I got another surprise up on my sleeve a few minutes later....

Can I get any more Sueh-er than this??!!! I've signed up to a Pay Monthly contract from O2 mobile on November 2008 with a £30; 12 months tariff with 400 minutes and 1000 texts.... BUT I did not realise that they have actually made a mistake and put me in the 200 minutes and 200 texts wan. Hence, I got a helluva shock when I saw this from the account.



WTF?!!! Instead of paying £30 per month, they charge me a hell more than that?!

So, I called up the service provider and shoot them terus. It's their fault, not mine. I told the person I really got a shock when I saw the bill, and he was understanding enough and told me "I know how you feel"... How the heck does he knows how I feel?! Hhmm, maybe he has the experience of being overbilled from a telecom service provider before, huh. LOL....

Anyway, the problem has been resolved (almost) and he will get back to me within 48 to 72 hours after recalculating the new amount that I was suppose to pay. Pheewww.... Now, it's time for me to get back to sleep for another hour before my alarm clock goes off...

Ciaoz...

No comments: