Friday, March 20, 2009

7.00 a.m.

.... 7.00 a.m. is the time I woke up everyday for the past 2 weeks or so. I can't even believe myself for waking at the same time even without my alarm clock bising-bising!! This morning was no exception too. Well, I woke up slightly earlier today... should be about 6.45 or so... Toss and turn for a while and decided to get up ten minutes later coz I know I can't sleep back already. So sickening, right? I can have my sleep until 11 or 12 but then my body clock chose to wake me up sooooooooo early! Argh!!!!!! By 1pm I will feel sleepy and doze back for an hour nap. So menggeramkan for me ok. -____-

Well, as you can see... this is another pointless entry. hahaha...

p/s: Feel like making a delicious breakfast meal for myself instead of the instant noodle I had every other day. Alright then, will boil some spinach, plus add a sausage and fry an egg after this. ^^

So, t.t.f.n.!

No comments: