Saturday, February 7, 2009

F1 Racing

Bought F1 Racing today when I was on my way to work. It has been a habit of mine of buying a magazine or story book everytime I pass by a bookstore whenever I was on my way going for work coz I don't want to feel so bored when I have nothing to do in the shop. Lol....

Was very happy when there was an interview featuring one of my favourite drivers from F1. =) It's none other than the ever so down-to-earth Nick Heidfeld!!! I doubt anyone will notice this guy even if they're following F1 races. I so happened to took notice of him when I first watched my first ever Grand Prix on the TV almost 10 years ago. hehehe... He was dubbed as "Mr Invisible" in the magazine... How sad. =(

Anyway, this is another pointless entry of mine just wanted to remind myself that in another month's time, the new season will be starting and I am sooo ready for the big league in 2009!!! ho ho ho... The first race would be in Australia as usual and then followed by Malaysian Grand Prix in Sepang. Oh ya, speaking of Sepang, I've read a few comments from the drivers on our weather there... I think it was a bit exegerated lor!

"You just want to get it over and done with Sepang. To say it's hot is an understatement: you're screaming for something to cool you down, but there's no where to go," Mark Webber.... Got soooooooooo kua jiong or not leh? I've been in Malaysia my whole life and although I don't like the hot and humid weather there, it was still bearable mah! -________-

Another one...

"Racing at Sepang is like sitting down in a Finnish sauna with your overalls on. It's very hot and you don't get the chance to cool down because the air is so warm." Kimi Raikkonen... I do agree it's very warm in Malaysia though... This one is not exegerated but then I found it rather funny he used the Finnish sauna to make comparison with our country. lol...

I plan to subsribe to this magazine already. =) I've bought nearly all issue in 2008 at a higher price. Plus, this month's free gift's not bad as well. Free Speakers weh... Not bad, right? ^^

Aiseh, don't know what to blab edi. Plan to watch at least a race live in the Europe or UK this year!!!!!!! In the mean time, need to save save and save more for my goal. =) Ciaoz....

No comments: