Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cute 到要死

Ok, need to at least copy this quote before I doze off to sleep.

I was chatting with Tony Andrew LCW on msn and I deliberately bid around the bush, while as the same time praise myself... heheheh.... Hhmm, come to think of it, I think i learned this 'skill' from FZ. I was like pusing one round and then puji myself then he said it was similar to him.... Then, then, then he praises me again say I was a fast-learner (in fact, I'm not) and terus 'sat chut' this line....

"Self-praise is an art... you must do it without people noticing what is your real intention" (可爱到要死的俷仔, 2009)

MUAHAHAHAHAHA.....



P/S: Alrite, it's bed time now! Woo hoo... finally completed my Consultancy Project report. Can submit later! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-,-'''
Fei zai reli is one of the philosopher in praising himself!
We should learn from him, somemore leehoon, quote what he say...