Friday, November 28, 2008

Home Cooked Meal

Had a very satisfying dinner with my fellow housemates today..

Today, what I did was to just sit in my room, was addicted on Youtube with my roomie again... So, we sang to the songs she chose from there, waited for the food to be served from Jason Tan, then only went down to the living room for dinner... hehehe... How I wish I can have this kinda treatment everyday... Lol...

So, there are 6 of us that had the meal together... and that fella so good, prepare 6 dishes for us! All within one hour only! Memang hebat lor this fella... These are what we had just now (don't drool, please) ^^

one...

Mushroom omelette

two...

Mixed vegie

three...

Fried fish... I lurve it! shioknesss

four...

Oyster Chicken in Black Soya Sauce

five...

Tom Yum soup....

six...

Prawnssssss.......... yum!

Felt so bahagia having today's dinner I don't even know why myself. ho ho ho... Maybe bcoz there's my favourite seafood in the world kua... lol...

Anyway, here's a pic of myself and my housemates... =) The 'chef' camera shy... So, no pic of him... ho ho ho


LH. SH. CY. LL

No comments: