Saturday, November 29, 2008

Home Cooked Meal II

Two days in a row I do not need to step into the kitchen for my dinner. I did not dine out or order takeaway either... Hahaha... =) Went over to Stewart's to tumpang dinner yesterday evening... The four of us had a very chatty and happy dinner and then went on the one mini 'karaoke' session we had in his place by exploring Youtube. ho ho ho... ^^

These are what we had.

one...

Everyone seem to be unsure of what was this... It's actually scramble egg only lor. That one of them thought it's chicken pieces or something like that.

two...

Calamari + Prawns + Peppers + Herbs + Onion = Yum! =)

three...

Stir fry brocolli and peppers in oyster sauce...

four...

Baked Chicken Wings... I had at least 6 pieces of these!!! wakakakaka

five...

my favourite... some curry flavoured meatballs...


Our dinner.... contains protein, iron, calcium, vitamins, minerals, natural sugar, fibre... ho ho ho... =)


A-very-hungry-us-but-still-need-to-pose-for-the-cameraperson-coz-I-requested-it!

No comments: