Monday, May 19, 2008

Homemade Sushi

It has become a norm that every Sunday evening, I would go to Teng's place to have dinner. Out of my 'busy' schedule (have to rush for assignment mah~ procrastinate again *sigh*), I went over to her place for the dinner like what I did for the past 2 months or so. ^^

This week, it was Japanese food! I was so delighted when she told me she was going to prepare a sushi meal because I was craving for it a few days before. Actually, I have suggested to her that we go to have lunch together at the japanese restaurant nearby... Then she told me that she will be preparing it during the weekend. Hence, there we are... indulging the best homemade sushi ever! hahaha...

It was kinda difficult to get fishroe over here. But at the end of the day, Teng managed to get it as well! Two thumbs up for you! hehe... The price... hhhmmm... not cheap leh I can say. £5 for a 100g of caviar... WTH! But nonetheless, it was superb, so it's still worth the money... ^^


Salmon caviar


Lumpfish caviar

Anyway, I really enjoyed the meal and here are some of the sushi that we had! hahaha...




Tamago, prawn, and salmon sushi


Sushi roll with sesame seed


mmm..... my fav!


My creation... ho ho ho


Wasabi & Jap soy sauce... dun really enjoy the wasabi though... it really gives a kick straight to the nose..


A very out of place Southern fried chicken that I've bought over to her place... haha


All of us...



Had a wonderful time laughing and eating and chatting.... After the meal (at approximate 9pm), I headed to the Adsetts Centre to continue on the second last assignment due in Wednesday! Which means I have only less than 2 days to complete this! Has only written about 1500 words, needs to 'add oil' and write more! *faint* Another 2500 words to go! and to tell the truth, I am totally clueless on last few requirement of the assignment... =_=


2 comments:

Y-Maeda said...

Hello nice to meet you.
KO-N-NI-CHI-WA (^_^)v
I am Japanese.
I saw your wonderful site.
Please link to this site !
【Website】http://food-of-japan.blogspot.com/

- L O I - said...

haha....thank you all for the delicious homemade sushi...

they safe my life in a cold lonely and god damn bored study nite.